Killa stressed the hell out of me. I knew something's going on and had to watch streamers playing Interchange. It seems that there are indeed new spawns. Escape From Tarkov has just become an even scarier game to play for newcomers.
According to the information gathered, Killa’s no longer interested in clothes and weapons and seems like he is all about the money now. Therefore, he can spawn at the following locations:
- Idea – cash registers and Idea’s office, the one with a bunch of computers.
- Oli – near the cash registers.
- Goshan – near the cash registers.
- In the small shop between German and Kostin.
- Burger King close to the secret card reader.
- Top floor – lurking around.
- Multiple areas in the basement or underground garages.
Just found a video from a guy showcasing all of the new locations.
Good luck, boys!