Windows Central published a news article about Diablo IV, where "their own proven sources confirmed a release window for the upcoming title." We've recapped some interesting highlights below, but we advise you to read the full article on their site.
- A physical Collector's Edition with in-game goodies in other Blizzard games is planned for Diablo IV.
- Pre-orders are said to start on December 8, 2022, during the Game Awards, according to the leaked internal spreadsheet that got all dates correct, including the launch of Wrath Classic, Dragonflight Pre-Patch, and expansion release.
- The game is apparently slated for an April 2023 release.
- Early access and Open Beta are coming in February 2023.
- According to the site, "Blizzard Diablo IV will adopt a season-based live service supported by microtransactions". The first Season is tentatively slated for Q3 2023 despite the game launching in April.